We’re looking for a Product Designer with a passion for better ways of solving problems to join our design team. The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate with other teams to build better products by leveraging interactions, UX, and visual design.
What you get to do every day as a Product designer:
- Create interactive prototypes in the design sprints
- Actively participate in the workshop phase of sprints and come up with innovative design solutions for problems outlined in the sprint
- Help team members on other aspects of running a sprint like stakeholder interviews, research, user testing, design documentation, etc.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Present and defend designs to peers and clients
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Assist with marketing and branding activities when and if needed
- Designing or improving organisational processes
- Study and analyse data usage analytics
- Conduct stakeholder interviews